Sunday, January 08, 2006

Slogans for Bike Shirts

Thanks to local screen printers and services like Cafe Press, it's pretty easy to get any slogan you want onto a T-shirt. I recently found a wiki at:

http://viki.gedris.org/index.php/Slogans_For_Bike_Shirts


that is a collection of various bike-related slogans. A wiki is a publicly editibable page on the internet, kind of an electronic chalk board that anyone can edit. My favorite slogan on the list is:

This Vehicle Runs On Alternative Fuel (With A Picture Of A Donut Next To It)

I've never seen a shirt like that but I may have to spend a little time with some imaging software and make one up.

If you've got a great idea for a T-shirt slogan, stop on by the wiki and add your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kent,

If you put the donut fuel t-shirt on your cafepress store, I will definitely buy one!