Tuesday, April 05, 2011

#30DaysofBiking: Blue Sky Grocery Run


It didn't stick around long, but there was some blue sky in Issaquah this morning. I needed to get groceries so I was out and about with my bike and my camera and I have the evidence posted above. If you squint or embiggen the picture, you'll see what I saw on the ride over to Trader Joe's, a bald eagle floating on the wind.

My Dahon is off traveling with @Origamigirl and my Octocog is still on loan to my friend Mark, who needed a bike to ride while he was getting his Bianchi frame powdercoated, so the Urbana has been seeing all my #30DaysofBiking miles. It's proven itself to be an excellent bike about town and it is truly in its element on a grocery run.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah (where the clouds just rolled back in!) WA USA

No comments: