Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Upcoming in April, #30DaysofScootering


Next month a bunch of folks will be doing the 30 Days of Biking. By pledging to get out the door and on your bike for at least a bit each day, this is a nice nudge off the couch and into the world. You can go to

http://30daysofbiking.com/

and sign up and pledge.

I did the 30 Days of Biking in 2011 and 2012. Last year, I got a kick scooter and decided to change things up a bit by doing the #30DaysofScootering. I think I was the only person to do that, but I had a lot of fun so this year I'm doing it again.

So yes, next month you will see a post here every day about my scooter adventures. I'll take some pictures and I'll write some stuff. I may even subject y'all to some of my poetry.

I'd love to hear what other #30Daysof... adventures folks are having, so if you're biking, scootering, unicycling, paddleboarding, longboarding, solowheeling, hang gliding, hiking or whatever, drop me a note (kentsbike at gmail dot com) or leave a comment on the blog. I'd love to highlight what some other folks are seeing as they get out in the world under their own power. Also if anybody else is doing #30DaysofScootering, I would be thrilled to hear from you. You can also message me on Twitter where I'm @kentsbike.

Here's looking forward to an active April.

No comments: