Monday, April 27, 2015

#30DaysofScootering - Day 27 - Christine Scoots!


After 26 days of blog posts, I was complaining to my beautiful wife that I had no idea what to do for today's #30DaysofScootering blog post. Christine, of course, had the perfect idea. "You know," she said, "I've never really had a chance to ride Swifty." She was right. I'd been selfish.


Christine took to Swifty right away. OK, there was a moment of "How do I stop it?" where I wound up explaining Swifty's hand and foot brakes to her but then I was chasing after her saying "wait up, I need to get shots of you in action!"


Christine waited up and then scootered off again.


"Swifty lives up to his name," she informed me.


She did eventually loop back and return my scooter. "I'll take some pictures of you."


 I'm not nearly as pretty as my wife, so one picture is enough.


Christine is a natural scooterist.






It's a lovely evening in Issaquah. A dad on a longboard and his daughter on a bike check out Christine's sweet scooter.


She's already got a pretty good kicking technique.


It looks like we might have to become a two Swifty family. "That orange one I saw on the website looks very nice." Christine informs me.

2.10 miles of scootering today (some of it chasing after my wife) bringing the month's total to 147.76 miles.

No comments: